The Center for Community Counseling has been making therapy accessible and affordable since 1978!
Can we help?
Seeking help is a sign of strength. Counseling can help people address and work through difficulties.
Counseling can help to:
• Improve self-esteem
• Overcome depression
• Resolve trauma
• Develop healthy relationships
• Create healthy lifestyle changes
• Gain a new outlook on life
• Work through grief and loss
• Learn to manage anxiety and worry
How Can I Tell if I Need Counseling?
Signs of distress are not always obvious. Some signs to look for are:
• Are you often irritable?
• Is it hard to be hopeful about the future?
• Do you wish you were raising your kids differently?
• Could you feel happier and more productive at your job?
• Do you have difficulties setting or reaching goals?
• Do you have unexplained fatigue?
• Are you experiencing challenges in your relationships?
• Are you going through a life transition?