Because CCC is not an emergency service, there are a few steps involved in being set-up with a therapist. The process may seem lengthy, but we want to be sure we are a good fit for you and we are matching you with an appropriate therapist. To facilitate the process you can follow the following steps.
– Learn if CCC is best for you, consider the following:
- Do you have OHP? If yes, you may be better served by a OHP provider where you can receive services with no out of pocket expense. Please click here for a list of OHP providers.
- Are you uninsured? If yes, you may be appropriate for services. Keep reading for more information.
- Are you underinsured? Many have insurance but the co-pay, deductibles, or lack of providers with openings that accept their insurance, keeps them from being able to access therapy. If yes, you may be appropriate for services. Keep reading for more information. Please note, you will not be able to use your payments at CCC towards your deductible.
- Are you a student? If yes, contact your student services department. You may have access to free and confidential services through your college or university.
- Do any of these describe you: If so, you may be a good candidate for services.
- Motivated to have a happier or more fulfilling life through learning about myself and developing coping skills to make life’s difficulties and stressors easier to handle.
- I would like to try therapy without needing a mental health diagnosis or label.
- I am not mandated to treatment by any agency or court.
- I am available for weekly sessions and can come in Mon-Friday between 9-5.
- I do not need emergency mental health services to maintain my safety.
- I am ready to pay $5-$40 a week for my therapy appointments,
We are unable to do mandated counseling, substance abuse counseling, or assist with situations of active domestic violence. For support with substance abuse, please contact Serenity Lane or Willamette Family. For situations of domestic violence, please contact Womenspace. For 24 hour services please contact White Bird at 541.687.4000 or visit Hourglass at 71 Centennial Loop, Suite A, Eugene, OR 97401
Step 2: CCC offers several initial
sessions a month. To sign-up for a slot, call us at 541.344.0620. Generally we
start signing new clients up on the 15th of every month for an intake in the
following month. After a short phone
interview, that allows us to assess if you are a good fit for our services, you
will be given an intake time or a referral to a more appropriate service.
Step 3: Once you are scheduled for an initial intake session, a packet will be mailed to you to fill out or you can download the following documents to get started.
Step 4: You will be matched with a therapist. Therapists are licensed counselors, clinical social workers, or psychologists. CCC also has mental health professionals working towards licensure who receive ongoing supervision of their work with clients. And finally, your therapist may be a graduate student working towards their masters or doctorate in a mental health field. If you have not been matched with a therapist within 4 weeks of your intake, please call CCC to follow-up.